PLEASE JOIN US TO SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURS.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MARKET AND NETWORK.
Looking to EXPAND your business and INCREASE your visibility?
Take ACTION now and join us to socialize with other enterprising women. Women In Power Networking Luncheon is a great opportunity to market and network with other like-minded women business owners.
We are pleased to invite you to attend our highly rated Women in Power Networking Luncheon on the third Tuesday of every month from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Come and generate new business leads, find referrals and promote your business with other powerful women and career-minded professionals. We look forward to learning more about you and your business or organization.
● Bring plenty of business cards to exchange with others
● Work together to overcome barriers that women are facing in today’s business climate
● Enjoy the fellowship of other female entrepreneurs
When you think of “Women In Power”, you begin to think of all of the knowledge, skills and ability that women have to offer in this fast paced world of ours. Innovated Ideas; Smart Leadership and a Supported Sisterhood that allows us to break down that barriers that prohibit our full potential. One place to discover that “Sisterhood” is through attending the Women In Power Networking Luncheons.
Our Women In Power Networking Luncheon is the place to be in order to experience Fun, Rewarding, and Worthwhile interaction with beautiful, smart and powerful women.
Engaging. Educating. Entertaining.
Bring cash for our door prizes! Guests and vendors are encouraged to donate door prizes to benefit our Community Programs and Services.
A donation of a door prize gift would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Be sure to get your tickets! $5 per ticket (Cash Only)
Be Part Of It!
11:30 a.m. ~ 12:00 p.m.
● Sign in sheet
● Collect donations
● Sell raffle tickets
● Open networking
● Business cards exchange
● Place food orders
12:00 p.m. ~ 12:30 p.m.
● Like Us on Facebook ~ Sunshine State Endless Possibilities and Sunshine One Connection
● Everyone gets a 1-minute business introduction (your name, name of your business and description of your business).
● Share your WHAT & WHY
12:30 p.m. ~ 1:00 p.m.
● Spotlight Speakers
1:00 p.m. ~ 1:30 p.m.
● Overview and departure
Rules for attendees:
● You are encouraged to promote your business by distributing your business cards, brochures, etc. but you cannot bring your products for sale into the room (with the exception of fundraising activity).
● Please respect others’ opinions and allow everyone to be heard.
● A professional tone (no loud or harsh voices) should be maintained at all times to keep a meeting productive.
● Personal attacks, foul language, and sarcastic comments will not be tolerated.
● We will ask meeting attendees to turn off/ silence all cellular devices before the start of the meeting to help maintain focus. If you receive a call, please step outside to receive or make a call.